Friday, October 16, 2009

14 weeks


* How far along?: 14 weeks 0 days.

* Total weight gain: -3

* How big is baby?: The size of a large navel orange

* Maternity clothes?: Bought my first pair of pants this week. HEAVEN!!!

* Stretch marks?: None yet, but I know they are coming.

* Sleep?: up at least once a night.

* Best moment this week?: Buying maternity pants.

* Movement?: None yet

* Food cravings?: For some reason I have been wanting cheeseburgers this week.

* Labor signs?: n/a

* Belly button in or out?: Still in.

*Sex? Finding out November 9th!!!

* What I miss: Raw fish.

* What I'm looking forward to: Cleaning out the guest bedroom this weekend so we can start thinking about turning it inot a nursery.

* Milestone: I am still just excited to have made it this far! What a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing at the cheeseburgers- we need to make you an LOL pic with a bubble coming out of your tummy- "I can haz cheezburger?"

    ReplyDelete