Saturday, October 3, 2009

The cat is out of the bag!

After 2 doctors appointments, we have finally "come out" and told everyone that I am pregnant! We told our immediate family and close friends in September after my first appointment. We were able to show off our ultrasound picture which was a lot of fun. Last Thursday we went to the doctors again and we were able to hear the heartbeat for the first time. It was 160 beats per minute, and the doctor said it sounded really strong. After we got home on Thursday we decided that it was silly to keep it a secret any longer.
It feels so good to let everyone know. Now I can walk around, on even my worst bloat days and not feel like I need to suck it in! I am still wearing all of my normal clothes, but they are getting tighter and tighter each week. As soon as I start getting a belly, I will display it proudly for all to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment